3 Month Supply - For Him - Max
NEW AND ENHANCED HERBAL IGNITE FOR HIM MAX!
Herbal Ignite for Him Max is a natural supplement to support sexual health function and libido, energy, and stamina. It also supports healthy body stress recovery and fatigue.
The new ingredients in Herbal Ignite Max works in synergy. Tribulus terrestris, 6, 10 and Horny Goat Weed.7 Traditionally in China and Greece, the herb Tribulus terrestris and Horny Goat Weed has been shown to support healthy sexual function and libido.
This naturopathic herbal supplement is formulated using traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to act as an aphrodisiac, support virility, and maintain normal reproductive function and overall reproductive health.
Save yourself $86.80 with this pack.*
*Compared with purchasing individual bottles.
3 bottles - $285.20 (270 capsules)
The most exciting new ingredient, Enostim, harnesses the power of saffron flower stigmas to bolster the Nitric Oxide pathway, promoting normal sexual activity and aiding in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Additionally, it supports smooth muscle relaxation, leading to improved blood flow1. What sets it apart is saffron's dual impact, not only on physical performance but also on mood ehancement2.
Our new plant-based formulation incorporates vegan Vitamin D3V to support energy levels and fatigue3 which is crucial for promoting healthy sexual health. Additionally, it contains Pine Bark extract to further support energy and stamina.4,12,14 ,23.
Herbal Ignite for Him Max also includes KSM-66 Ashwagandha. It has been shown in multiple clinical human trials to support sexual and cognitive function as well providing support during times of stress. 5,6,7,8,9, 11, 15, 16, 22
Black pepper has been shown to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of herbal constituents that otherwise are difficult for the body to absorb. Black pepper contains the active ingredient Piperine which is responsible for its effects.17
Herbal Ignite for Men Max is easy to take, absorb 17 and does not require a prescription. There are 90 capsules per bottle taken 3 caps per day. Everyone experiences different results; however, it gets to work from as little as four weeks. As with all supplements, please allow up to 3 months to notice a difference.
Herbal Ignite for Him Max supports our natural sexual health by:
- Specifically formulated to maintain and support men's sexual health function and libido.
- Supports stress and fatigue.
- Supports energy levels and confidence.
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support kidney health.
- Supports the body’s normal energy level.
- Support energy production.
- Support immune system health. 13 ,21
- Support healthy body stress recovery. 18 ,19 ,20, 21
- Help maintain/support emotional wellbeing.2
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support reproductive system health.
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support a normal healthy libido.
- Traditionally used in Greek, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to support healthy sexual function.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine (vrishya) supporting libido and virility.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a male tonic supporting sperm health.
- Supports sperm motility and sperm production.
1. Enostim: the new solutions for men’s health. 18.5.2018 Accessed 17.02.2023]https://nutraceuticalbusinessreview.com/news/article_page/Enostim_the_new_solution_for_mens_health/108487
2. Jackson PA, Forster J, Khan J, Pouchieu C, Dubreuil S, Gaudout D, Moras B, Pourtau L, Joffre F, Vaysse C, Bertrand K, Abrous H, Vauzour D, Brossaud J, Corcuff JB, Capuron L, Kennedy DO. Effects of Saffron Extract Supplementation on Mood, Well-Being, and Response to a Psychosocial Stressor in Healthy Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Clinical Trial. Front Nutr. 2021 Feb 1;7:606124. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2020.606124. PMID: 33598475; PMCID: PMC7882499.
3. Nowak A, Boesch L, Andres E, Battegay E, Hornemann T, Schmid C, Bischoff-Ferrari HA, Suter PM, Krayenbuehl PA. Effect of vitamin D3 on self-perceived fatigue: A double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016 Dec;95(52):e5353. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000005353. Erratum in: Medicine (Baltimore). 2017 Jan 20;96(3):e6038. PMID: 28033244; PMCID: PMC5207540.
4. Igawa T, Hara T, Ishizaka M, Sawaya Y, Ito A, Yakabi A, Kubo A. Changes in muscle strength and endurance of professional cyclists due to PycnoRacerTM. J Phys Ther Sci. 2021 Apr;33(4):339-344. doi: 10.1589/jpts.33.339. Epub 2021 Apr 6. PMID: 33935358; PMCID: PMC8079890.
5. Lim PHC. Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED. Transl Androl Urol. 2017 Apr;6(2):167-175. doi: 10.21037/tau.2017.04.04. PMID: 28540223; PMCID: PMC5422695.
6. Chen, Y., Sun, T., Wu, J., Kalionis, B., Zhang, C., Yuan, D., et al. (2015). Icariin intervenes in cardiac inflammaging through upregulation of SIRT6 enzyme activity and inhibition of the NF-kappa B pathway. BioMed Res. Int. 2015:895976. doi: 10.1155/2015/895976
7. Klein MA, Denu JM. Biological and catalytic functions of sirtuin 6 as targets for small-molecule modulators. J Biol Chem. 2020 Aug 7;295(32):11021-11041. doi: 10.1074/jbc.REV120.011438. Epub 2020 Jun 9. PMID: 32518153; PMCID: PMC7415977.
10. Kamenov, Z., Fileva, S., Kalinov, K., & Jannini, E. A. (2017). Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus terrestris in male sexual dysfunction-A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Maturitas, 99, 20–26. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.maturitas.2017.01.011
11. Spermatogenic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Oligospermic Males: A Pilot Study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : ECAM, 2013, 571420. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/571420
12. Aoki, H., Nagao, J., Ueda, T., Strong, J. M., Schonlau, F., Yu-Jing, S., Lu, Y., & Horie, S. (2012). Clinical assessment of a supplement of Pycnogenol® and L-arginine in Japanese patients with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction. Phytotherapy Research : PTR, 26(2), 204–207. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.3462
13. Baltaci, A. K., Mogulkoc, R., & Baltaci, S. B. (2019). Review: The role of zinc in the endocrine system. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 32(1), 231–239.
14. Canguven, O., & Al Malki, A. H. (2021). Vitamin D and Male Erectile Function: An Updated Review. The World Journal of Men’s Health, 39(1), 31–37. https://doi.org/10.5534/wjmh.190151
15. Chandrasekhar, K., Kapoor, J., & Anishetty, S. (2012). A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, 34(3), 255–262. https://doi.org/10.4103/0253-7176.106022
16. Choudhary, D., Bhattacharyya, S., & Bose, S. (2017). Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) Root Extract in Improving Memory and Cognitive Functions. Journal of Dietary Supplements, 14(6), 599–612. https://doi.org/10.1080/19390211.2017.1284970
17. Han, H.-K. (2011). The effects of black pepper on the intestinal absorption and hepatic metabolism of drugs. Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology, 7(6), 721–729. https://doi.org/10.1517/17425255.2011.570332
18. Houghton, C. A. (2019). Sulforaphane: Its “Coming of Age” as a Clinically Relevant Nutraceutical in the Prevention and Treatment of Chronic Disease. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, 2019, 2716870. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/2716870
19. Maleki-Saghooni, N., Mirzaeii, K., Hosseinzadeh, H., Sadeghi, R., & Irani, M. (2018). A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials on saffron (Crocus sativus) effectiveness and safety on erectile dysfunction and semen parameters. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine, 8(3), 198–209.
20. Ranjbar, H., & Ashrafizaveh, A. (2019). Effects of saffron (Crocus sativus) on sexual dysfunction among men and women: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine, 9(5), 419–427. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31516855
21. Rayman, M. P. (2012). Selenium and human health. Lancet (London, England), 379(9822), 1256–1268. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(11)61452-9
22. Wankhede, S., Langade, D., Joshi, K., Sinha, S. R., & Bhattacharyya, S. (2015). Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12, 43. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-015-0104-9
23. Young, J. M., Shand, B. I., McGregor, P. M., Scott, R. S., & Frampton, C. M. (2006). Comparative effects of enzogenol and vitamin C supplementation versus vitamin C alone on endothelial function and biochemical markers of oxidative stress and inflammation in chronic smokers. Free Radical Research, 40(1), 85–94. https://doi.org/10.1080/10715760500329788
This vital vitamin is generated in the skin when exposed to sunlight. However, it is also a vitamin that is quite low in many people. Studies also show its role in supporting immune system responses; heart, prostate, breast and colon health, blood sugar balance and works with calcium to support bone health.
This trace element is essential for many enzymes and protein synthesis. Zinc also supports regeneration within the body as well as brain health.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a medicinal herb classified as an adaptogen, which is an agent that helps the body adapt under stressful conditions. Sometimes referred to as “Indian ginseng” ashwagandha has a long history of traditional use with many benefits now backed by science, including relaxation, mood support, physical and emotional response to stress, focus and cognitive function.
Tribulus terrestris has long been considered as an aphrodisiac and to restore hormone balance, to support vitality and provide a sense of wellbeing. And for those who have noticed a decline in libido, the balancing of the hormones also heralds a restoration of sexual desire and drive.
Horny Goat Weed
Horny goat weed has been used in traditional medicine to support libido by supporting the body's natural sexual response and orgasm, support symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, balance hormones and relieve stress. Horny goat weed contains a flavonoid called Icariin which assists to increase nitric oxide levels, relaxing genital muscles in men and women which may help promoting orgasms.
Supports healthy nitric oxide levels in the body which supports healthy erections and cardiovascular health
Helps with the absorption of other ingredients
Supports healthy blood flow and sexual performance
Serving size: 3 capsule
Servings per pack: 90
Active ingredients per vege cap:
|Tribulus Terrestris herb||650mg|
|Horny Goat Weed||120mg|
Spread through the day. 3 capsules a day, taken in a divided dose (two in the morning, one at night), with food.
Always read the label and take as directed. If you are taking anticoagulant (blood thinner) medication or on prescription medicines for angina or heart disease, check with your doctor before use.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed. Always read the label. Use only as directed.