Boosts overall health and supports healthy sex drive
What Is L-Arginine?
L-Arginine is an amino acid that has recently been discovered as a sexual enhancement ingredient. Clinical studies have shown it lifts libido, increases the quality of sexual sensations and the frequency of orgasm. It appears to increase blood flow to the genitals, increasing sensation, arousal and response.
It’s found naturally in animal sources of protein foods such as red meat, poultry, fish, eggs and dairy products. It can also be made synthetically in a lab.
How does L-Arginine work?
The human body uses L-Arginine to make the nitric oxide which causes blood vessels to open wider and stimulate blood flow to the sexual organs. According to the Mayo Clinic, early evidence suggests that because of this property, it may help treat health conditions that improve with better blood flow. This includes erectile dysfunction (ED) and sexual arousal.
7 benefits of L-Arginine
This amino acid has numerous health benefits, including supporting a healthy sex drive in men and women:
- It plays a role in the relaxation of blood vessels, supporting heart health, blood flow and healthy blood pressure.
- It supports healthy erectile function in males with low nitric oxide levels.
- It may support healthy sperm counts.
- It promotes healthy lean muscle mass, athletic performance and overall physical strength.
- L-Arginine plays a role in hormone production to support natural growth and development.
- L-Arginine may support reproductive health and fertility in women.
- It lowers inflammation in the body and fights the affects of aging.
Studies on L-Arginine
Clinical studies have shown that men suffering from ED report an improvement in sexual functioning, including erection strength and sexual stamina when taking L-Arginine. Women have been shown to experience improvements in libido and orgasm when using L-Arginine.
In one study, two-thirds of women on the verge of menopause reported increased sexual satisfaction. In another, more than 50 percent of post-menopausal women felt more desire, compared with only 8 percent taking a placebo. And in a third L-Arginine study, 71 per cent of female participants reported increased sexual desire, as well as higher satisfaction with their sex lives.
Is L-Arginine safe to use?
L-arginine is considered to be generally safe and like any medication or supplement, it may have some potential side effects. They include:
- Possible unhealthy imbalance of potassium in the body.
- Care should also be taken when taking L-Arginine with established prescription ED drugs.
- L-Arginine may cause blood pressure to drop, so if you have low blood pressure or take medications to control blood pressure, you should consult a physician before trying it.
How can I get more L-Arginine?
L-Arginine is a key ingredient in Ignite Intimate Gel, a water-based totally natural aphrodisiac gel designed to optimise sexual arousal and response in men and women. It contains proven herbal sexual enhancers like Seven Roots, Damiana and Carrageenan Gum – all formulated in a smooth gel that aids natural lubrication, enhances sexual response and is guaranteed parabens-free and condom-safe.
Herbal Ignite Intimate Gel natural personal lubricant
The pure and natural ingredients in Ignite Intimate Gel are presented in a smooth, vanilla-scented lubricant gel that has no irritating side effects. It is guaranteed free of all petrochemical by-products, parabens or mineral oils and is condom-safe. Ignite Intimate Gel has helped many men and women enjoy a better sex life since it was launched a number of years ago. It has a high number of repeat customers and many testimonials of sexually satisfying results.
It is 100% natural and free of unpleasant side effects. It is made in New Zealand to the highest standards, with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
Get Ignite Intimate Gel Special: Buy two bottles & get one more bottle FREE
Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.