How sex pills work?
There is a wide range of sex tablets on the market and as they have varying success rates, it’s important to understand how different sex pills work and find a brand you can trust. Reputable sex tablets like Herbal Ignite contain only all-natural herbs, and the manufacturer is careful to clarify that they work gradually, over a period of days and weeks.
Natural sex pills like Herbal Ignite are purposely designed to work slowly and thoroughly and they produce results by naturally supporting sexual arousal and reducing stress to aid sexual performance. While this may mean their effects take longer to kick in, the advantage is that once you’ve been taking the pills for a period, the effects usually last for several months afterwards.
Which claims about sex pills are true?
Some interesting claims about sex pills include:
- Improved sexual sensitivity and genital blood flow.
- The ability to experience multiple orgasms, and doubling, or even tripling, orgasm duration.
- Improving oral sex.
- Enhancing erectile function.
- Increasing penis muscle-strength.
- Improving sexual confidence.
- Ejaculatory control and increased ejaculatory volume.
- Penis enlargement.
It is evident that some of these claims are more reliable than others. While some herbal sex pills contain legitimate ingredients that may help achieve some of the above effects, some manufacturers are often deliberately vague about their products’ specific ingredients and the corresponding results. Other claims – such as penis enlargement – are simply not supported by evidence.
Like any other product, a ‘fly by night’ brand of sex tablets may pop up one day and disappear the next. And it pays to be cautious of any herbal or organic sex pill that claims to give instant, dramatic results. This could mean that the manufacturer is being deceptive, or it may even have been ‘spiked’ with illicit drugs to gain these instant results.
Be sure to look for quality herbal sex pills that have been on the market for a good number of years and which transparently list all ingredients. Herbal Ignite, for example, has been a trusted natural virility supplement for men and women for more than 20 years.
Male Sex Pills for a common problem in Men.
Low libido (sexual desire) in men is a relatively common problem, with an estimated one in three marriages affected in some way by low sex drive. And even though it isn’t a secret issue, it’s still one of the hardest for men to acknowledge and talk about, as faulty stereotypes tend to present men as always ‘raring to go’ sexually.
In a survey of 1,000 women conducted for Redbook magazine by Weiner-Davis, 60 percent considered they wanted sex just as much, if not more, as their husbands. The survey concluded that most marriages – where the man suffered from low libido and refused to acknowledge it – ended in divorce.
Who is affected by low libido?
A loss of libido is estimated to affect around a third to half of all men. But it’s not just a male problem, with low sex drive just as likely to affect women. However, while many women are not bothered by a loss of libido, it can frighten men because being sexually active is such a strong part of the male identity. One survey showed only 23 percent of men with low libido considered themselves happy, while 46 percent of women with low libido said the same.
Studies by the American Medical Association showed low libido is the most common sexual health problem in men. And it’s the second most common sexual dysfunction after premature ejaculation.
Sex therapist Dr. Rosie King says in any relationship there is often one partner with lower and one with higher libido levels. While it is usually assumed the woman will be the ‘low desire’ partner, this is not always the case. Sex therapists say it’s increasingly common for them to see couples where the man, rather than the woman, has low sexual desire.
Men’s low libido can cause relationship problems
A loss of sexual interest can happen in any relationship. This lack – or at the very least a perceived lack – can create relationship tension and sow discord and distrust. This is validated by sexual health experts and sex therapists, who report that low libido is the most common problem brought up in sexual health counselling.
Here are some worrying statistics:
- One in five married couples has a non-sexual marriage (being sexual less than ten times a year).
- Three in ten non-married couples that have been together for longer than two years have a non-sexual relationship.
If a man is physically capable of sex but does not want it, it’s difficult for his partner to not take it personally and conclude he doesn’t want that form of intimacy with her. No woman likes feeling sexually undesirable, which can drain intimacy and positive feelings from a relationship.
Over time, if the problem isn’t dealt with, it can even lead to fears that one partner may be having an affair. Long-term low libido problems can cause tension and distrust in even the strongest relationships.
What causes low libido in men?
6 physical causes of low libido in men:
- Alcoholism or drug abuse.
- Diabetes or other major illness or disease.
- Low testosterone levels.
- Prescribed drugs (especially anti-depressants).
- Thyroid disease and tumors of the pituitary gland.
6 psychological/ emotional causes of low libido in men:
- Overwork and stress.
- Financial anxiety or job insecurity.
- Sexual performance anxiety.
- Serious relationship problems.
- Conflicts over sexual identity.
4 steps to creating a healthier sex drive
The good news is that you can do something to boost a flagging libido! Here are some suggestions that may help lift a man’s libido and get a couple’s sex life back on track:
- Make lifestyle changes, such as reducing stress and getting enough good quality sleep.
- Give more care and attention to your relationship.
- Consider health checks to determine if there are any physical contributors to low libido.
- Consider using herbal sex pills for men like Herbal Ignite for Men. Despite perceptions to the contrary, drugs aimed at treating Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men usually have no effect on sexual desire. However traditional medicine has long recognised certain herbs work as libido enhancers for men, increasing desire and enhancing sexual response.
6 ways to diagnose and treat low libido in men
- Check hormone levels
Your doctor may recommend a check of testosterone, DHEA and other androgen levels if there is a noticeable reduction in sex drive. A free online testerone level survey can be found at https://www.herbalignitehim.com/pages/low-testosterone-quiz
- Have a health examination
Consider health checks to determine if there are any physical contributors to low libido. A man’s low sex drive may be the result of a thyroid condition, diabetes, hypertension, high blood pressure or other major illness. Some antidepressants, tranquilisers and anti-hypertensive drugs – as well as illegal drugs like marijuana and cocaine – can also reduce sex drive.
- Get Testosterone supplementation
Lifting testosterone levels, through pills or patches, can make a big difference in restoring a man’s libido. Herbal Ignite for Men works to support normal testosterone levels and contains TribulusTerrestris, which helps improve sexual activity and muscular strength.
- Make lifestyle changes
- Lose weight. Low libido is more common in overweight men.
- Get more exercise. 30 minutes a day will help restore your sex drive.
- Control stress levels.
- Get enough good quality sleep.
- Strengthen your relationship
- Make time for your partner.
- Enjoy common interests together that aren’t sexual.
- Talk about what’s important to each other.
- Be willing to acknowledge anxieties and discuss fears.
- Allow more space for fun and spontaneity, including men’s visual libido enhancers like sexy lingerie and erotica. Relationship-based libido enhancers for men include having a sexually responsive partner, varied lovemaking, signs of sexual availability and being appreciated and affirmed.
- Use sex pills to help boost libido
Herbs traditionally used to increase men’s libido include Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed and Avena Sativa. They have been used for many years in traditional medicine as libido boosters and are still popular today. Sex pill supplements containing these herbs, such as Herbal Ignite for Men, have been available for many years as a libido booster and they also help with erection problems and improved sexual health.
4 Absolutely Must factors to consider when choosing sex pills
When investigating which brand of natural sex pills to use, there are some key factors to consider:
- Avoid any herbal pill that promises instant results. Tests done by Pfizer Inc, the New York-based pharmaceutical giant that developed Viagra – as well as other independent testing authorities – showed up to 90 percent of the herbal pills that promised ‘instant action’ were spiked with illegal pharmaceutical ingredients, sometimes at dangerous levels.
- Choose herbs that have a long tradition in herbal medicine for treating sexual performance. These include Tribulus Terrestris, Siberian Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto and Wild Oats. South American rain forest herbs like Damiana, MuiraPuama and Maca, and the Malaysian herb Tongkat Ali also all enjoy a long history of success in enhancing sexual performance.
- Ensure the formulation states clearly on the label what it contains and at what strength. For Tribulus Terrestris, for example, studies show the best results require a formulation with at least 40 percent concentration of the active saponins. Avoid products where the concentration of active ingredients is low or not stated.
- Always use the product according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If they suggest taking the product according to body weight, you need to do this to get good results. Clinical trials with Tribulus showed optimum benefits when used daily for 60 to 90 days. Many herbal remedies require gradual and consistent use for up to three months for the best results. If they promise ‘instant results’ they possibly contain something which is undeclared on the label.
Why Herbal Ignite for Men Sex Pill, is a good natural choice to help treat low libido?
Herbal Ignite for Men is an over-the-counter dietary supplement taken daily with food to increase men’s health and libido. Its formulation works to:
- Support male sexual health.
- Support levels of testosterone, the key sex hormone in men.
- Promote blood flow to the penis.
- Relieve stress and fatigue.
- Improve energy levels and confidence.
- Increase interest in sex or libido.
The three key herbs in Ignite for Men – Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed and Avena Sativa – have been used in traditional medicine for centuries to rejuvenate men’s sexual health. The herb Tribulus Terrestris, in particular, has also been found to naturally boost testosterone levels and is available in capsule form in herbal supplements like Herbal Ignite.
- Tribulus Terrestris lifts testosterone levels and improves sexual activity and muscular strength. It also generates male energy, confidence and stamina and men using Herbal Ignite report an improved sense of wellbeing. While Tribulus Terrestris supports and assists the body's natural production of testosterone it should be clearly understood that it is not a hormone supplement.
By promoting the production of the body's own hormones, it works within the body's natural limits to help men achieve their strength and muscular potential. Tribulus Terrestris will not cause the body to indefinitely produce increasing amounts of testosterone – rather, it balances natural hormone levels.
- Horny Goat Weed increases desire and sexual performance. The active ingredients in this herb are PDE-5 inhibitors, which increase blood flow to the penis and help with better erections.
- Avena Sativa relieves stress and increases sexual desire. Many men notice a decline in sex drive and sexual strength because of the effects of stress and long working hours; this herb helps counter the effects of our tough modern lifestyle.
Herbal Ignite has been used successfully by thousands of men in New Zealand and Australia to increase testosterone levels and boost libido and sexual satisfaction. It also relieves stress and fatigue and improves energy levels and confidence. It has a potent herbal formula that works over time to help resolve the underlying causes low sex drive in men and, in particular, low testosterone levels that result from aging.
Herbal Ignite is 100% natural and free of unpleasant side effects. It is made in New Zealand to the highest standards, with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
Get Herbal Ignite for Men Special: Buy two bottles & get two more bottles FREE
Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.