Don’t let aging dictate your sexual health
Men’s sexual health declines from middle age
As men begin to pass middle age, their bodies undergo a variety of both physical and mental changes. Unfortunately, this can mean a decline in overall health, as well as a drop in libido and sexual performance. Men tend to be less healthy than women and can die up to five years earlier than their wives, or partners, on average.
According to the US National Library of Medicine, men's bodies change in a number of ways over this period. Testicular mass can shrivel; testosterone levels can decrease, erectile dysfunction can occur and the prostate gland can increase in size (a condition that affects 50 percent of men, and is known as benign prostatic hypertrophy BHP).
Unfortunately, men are often too proud to seek help at the first signs of declining sexual health. This is a danger, as the early warning signs that affect sexual performance can also predict possible illness and disease, including cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Common causes of men’s sexual health problems
Men’s sexual health issues arise at different ages and life stages and are affected by many things. Physical factors can include:
- Declining testosterone levels.
- Constriction of blood flow to the penis from age-related cell deterioration.
- Side effects of common medications for hair loss, depression, joint pain and hay fever.
- Obesity, lack of exercise, smoking, alcoholism or drug abuse.
- Male menopause.
- Diabetes, high blood pressure or thyroid disease.
Emotional and psychological issues can also affect men’s sexual health. These can include:
- A partner’s low sex drive.
- A partner’s menopausal changes, making sex uncomfortable for her.
- Stress, fatigue, anxiety or depression.
- Relationship conflict or distance.
Sex is too important a part of life to just ‘give up’ on. Research shows maintaining a good sex life (rated as twice a week or more) is good for men's health. While sexual health problems can severely impact relationships and lifestyle, the good news is that you can often do something about them, if picked up early enough.
Men’s 3 biggest sexual health problems and treatment
The main male sexual health issues are common, so much so that you probably know someone who suffers, or has suffered, from one or several of them.
1. Erectile Dysfunction
Like heart attacks and strokes, erectile dysfunction (ED) can most often be caused by atherosclerosis. Erectile dysfunction is characterised by difficulty getting or maintaining an erection strong enough or long-lasting enough for satisfactory sexual performance. It is generally not life-threatening, but it still signals a male health problem worth taking seriously, as it means that your blood vessels are most likely not in ideal health. Doctors consider erectile dysfunction an early warning sign for cardiovascular disease.
How to combat erectile dysfunction:
- Consider using prescribed erectile dysfunction medications
- Consider using effective herbal remedies / supplements like Herbal Ignite for Him.
- Consider mechanical ED treatments like erectile injections, penile surgery and vacuum pumps.
2. Premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is considered when a man is unable to control ejaculation enough to satisfy his partner. It’s also identified by ejaculation on, or shortly after, penetration. It is hardly ever caused by an underlying disease or physical problem. Premature ejaculation can cause an immense amount of stress and frustration for men and their partners and it can lead to relationship problems and avoidance of sex altogether.
How to combat premature ejaculation:
- Reduce anxiety using meditation, hypnosis or imagery exercises, or talk with a partner, friend or therapist.
- Decrease sensitivity using one of a variety of medications and creams.
- Consider using anti-depressants, which can have the side effect of delaying orgasm.
- Apply the ‘stop, start, squeeze control exercises to delay ejaculation.
- Consider using Herbal Ignite for men – anecdotal reports indicate it has helped some men treat premature ejaculation.
3. Low libido.
Low libido in men is a common problem, with an estimated one in three marriages affected in some way by low sex drive. Despite this fact, the issue is one of the hardest for men to acknowledge and talk about, as faulty stereotypes present men as always ‘raring to go’ sexually. Loss of libido is estimated to affect a third to half of all males.
How to combat low libido:
- Have a health examination to check for a thyroid condition, diabetes, hypertension or other major illness.
- Get testosterone supplementation using pills, or patches.
- Make lifestyle changes, including losing weight, getting more exercise, or controlling stress levels.
- Strengthen your relationship by making time for your partner, talking about important issues and acknowledging and discussing fears.
- Consider using Herbal Ignite for men, which has helped thousands of men increase libido and last longer in bed.
Other ways to promote sexual health
It’s important to understand that sexual health issues can be treated and it’s worth doing something about. If your sexual health is suffering from physical or emotional problems, take stock of your situation, talk to your doctor and your partner, and make a checklist of things you can do to address them.
Some practical options include:
- Check for any underlying physical causes.
- Make lifestyle changes to reduce stress.
- Discuss a change to medications with your doctor.
- Be kind to your body. Exercise, stop smoking, control stress, lose weight and reduce alcohol.
- Check testosterone levels.
- Try an herbal supplement like Herbal Ignite.
Why is Herbal Ignite for Men is a good natural herbal remedy choice for supporting men’s sexual health?
Herbal Ignite has been used successfully by thousands of men in New Zealand and Australia to increase testosterone levels and boost libido and sexual satisfaction. It also relieves stress and fatigue and improves energy levels and confidence. It has a potent herbal formula that works over time to help resolve the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction and low sex drive in men and, in particular, low testosterone levels that result from aging.
Herbal Ignite for Men is an over-the-counter dietary supplement taken daily with food to increase libido in men. It contains:
- Tribulus Terrestris, which lifts testosterone levels and improves sexual activity and muscular strength.
- Horny Goat Weed, which increases desire and sexual performance.
- Avena Sativa, which reduces stress and increases sexual desire.
Herbal Ignite is 100% natural and free of unpleasant side effects. It is made in New Zealand to the highest standards, with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
Get Herbal Ignite for Men Special: Buy 2 bottles and get 2 FREE!
Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.