Need help for your flagging libido?
Modern life is tough on libido
Both men and women can struggle sometimes to find ways to boost their libido, as the demands of daily life drain them of the strong sex drive that came to them naturally in their twenties. If you’re noticing you don’t seem to have sex as often as you did when you’re younger, and you’re trying to work out what’s changed or what’s wrong with you, try not to stress about it. The demands of modern life can be tough on libido, and many factors can play a role in leaving you feeling like sex is one more demand you just can’t meet.
Expectations in the media can also complicate the issue by placing pressure on both men and women to maintain an active sex life. So it’s not surprising our bodies sometimes feel they cannot keep up.
Who is affected by low libido and may need sex pills?
A loss of sexual interest can happen in any relationship. This lack – or at the very least a perceived lack – can create relationship tension and sow discord and distrust. This is validated by sexual health experts and sex therapists, who report that low libido is the most common problem brought up in sexual health counselling.
If one partner is physically capable of sex but does not want it, it’s difficult for the other not to take it personally and conclude he – or she – doesn’t want that form of intimacy with their partner. No one likes feeling sexually undesirable and this can drain intimacy and positive feelings from a relationship.
Over time, if the problem isn’t dealt with, it can even lead to fears that one partner may be having an affair. Long-term low libido problems can cause tension and distrust in even the strongest relationships.
What causes low libido and the need for sex pills?
Many factors can contribute to low libido. Some common ones include a heavy workload, relationship stress or health issues. A man’s libido is more likely to be affected by physical issues, although he is also susceptible to emotional factors. A women’s libido is affected similarly but is further compounded by hormonal changes or imbalances as well as psychological factors such as poor body image or low self-esteem.
5 steps you can take to treat low libido
The pace of modern life is tough on our sex lives, and it is common for both men and women to feel the need to call on a libido booster – often in the form of sex pills – to give their sex lives extra energy and spark.
Despite perceptions to the contrary, drugs aimed at treating Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men have no effect on sexual desire. Other remedies are needed instead; here are some options to help boost your sex drive:
- Men (and some women). Your doctor may prescribe raising testosterone levels, either through injection, patch, or supplements.
- Women. Your doctor may prescribe bio-identical hormone replacement.
- Relationship building. Make time for each other, talk about your feelings and sexual needs and seek counselling support if needed.
- Lifestyle changes. Improve your diet, reduce stress, get more sleep and exercise or plan a weekend away together.
- Herbal sex pills. This includes natural herbal supplements like Herbal Ignite.
Sex pills can help boost libido
Herbs traditionally used to increase libido include TribulusTerrestris, Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Damiana and Avena Sativa. They have been used for many years in traditional medicine as libido boosters and are still popular today.
Sex pill supplements containing these herbs, such as Herbal Ignite for Men and Women have been available for many years as a libido booster. Herbal Ignite for Men also helps with erection problems and Herbal Ignite for Women contains specific herbal ingredients that help balance hormones in women.
Treatments like Herbal Ignite have been used by ancient cultures for centuries to boost sexual health – unlocking the sexual power of key herbs to put the spark back into flagging libidos.
How sex pills work
There is a wide range of sex tablets on the market and as they have varying success rates, it’s important to understand how different sex pills work and find a brand you can trust. Reputable sex tablets like Herbal Ignite contain only all-natural herbs, and the manufacturer is careful to clarify that they work gradually, over a period of a few days and weeks.
This is unlike other, possibly unscrupulous, sex capsule manufacturers who promise same-day results. It is advisable to steer clear of these; sex pills promising ‘on the spot’ results may have been adulterated with unknown drugs or may be making unsubstantiated claims.
Natural sex pills like Herbal Ignite are purposely designed to work thoroughly and they produce results by naturally supporting sexual arousal and reducing stress to aid sexual performance. While this may mean their effects take longer to kick in, the advantage is that once you’ve been taking the pills for a couple of months, the effects usually last for several months afterwards.
Which claims about sex pills are true?
Some interesting claims about sex pills include:
- Improved sexual sensitivity and genital bloodflow.
- The ability to experience multiple orgasms, and doubling, or even tripling, orgasm duration.
- Improving oral sex.
- Enhancing erectile function.
- Increasing penis muscle-strength.
- Improving sexual confidence.
- Ejaculatory control and increased ejaculatory volume.
- Penis enlargement.
It is evident that some of these claims are more reliable than others. While some herbal sex pills contain legitimate ingredients that may help achieve some of the above effects, some manufacturers are often deliberately vague about their products’ specific ingredients and the corresponding results. Other claims – such as penis enlargement – are simply not supported by evidence.
Like any other product, a ‘fly by night’ brand of sex tablets may pop up one day and disappear the next. And it pays to be cautious of any herbal or organic sex pill that claims to give instant, dramatic results. This could mean that the manufacturer is being deceptive, or it may even have been ‘spiked’ with illicit drugs to gain these instant results.
Be sure to look for quality herbal sex pills that have been on the market for a good number of years and which transparently list all ingredients. Herbal Ignite, for example, has been a trusted natural virility supplement for men and women for 20 years.
4 factors to consider when choosing sex tablets
When investigating which brand of natural sex pills to use, there are some key factors to consider:
- Avoid any herbal pill that promises instant results. Tests done by Pfizer Inc as well as other independent testing authorities – showed up to 90 percent of the herbal pills that promised ‘instant action’ were spiked with illegal pharmaceutical ingredients, sometimes at dangerous levels.
- Choose herbs that have a long tradition in herbal medicine for treating sexual performance. These include TribulusTerrestris, Siberian Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto and Wild Oats. South American rain forest herbs like Damiana, MuiraPuama and Maca, and the Malaysian herb Tongkat Ali also all enjoy a long history of successin enhancing sexual performance.
- Ensure the formulation states clearly on the label what it contains and at what strength. For TribulusTerrestris, for example, studies show the best results require a formulation with at least 40 percent concentration of the active saponins. Avoid products where the concentration of active ingredients is low or not stated.
- Always use the product according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If they suggest taking the product according to body weight, you need to do this to get good results. Clinical trials with Tribulus showed optimum benefits when used daily for 60 to 90 days. Many herbal remedies require gradual and consistent use for up to two or three months for the best results, so it’s important to understand they do not generally offer an instant solution. If they promise ‘instant results’ they possibly contain something which is undeclared on the label.
How Herbal Ignite for Men and Women sex pills work
Herbal Ignite for Men and Women are over-the-counter dietary supplements taken daily with food. They help boost energy levels and relieve fatigue and stress in both men and women. Herbal Ignite for Men also increase men’s health and libido, boosts testosterone (the key sex hormone in men) levels and improves nerve function and genital blood flow. Herbal Ignite for Women supports pre-menstrual tension and menopause, helps restore hormone levels to a healthy balance and improves libido.
Herbal Ignite for Men sex tablets
The three key herbs in Ignite for Men – Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed and Avena Sativa – have been used in traditional medicine for centuries to rejuvenate men’s sexual health. The herb Tribulus Terrestris, in particular, has also been found to naturally boost testosterone levels and is available in capsule form in herbal supplements like Herbal Ignite.
- Tribulus Terrestris lifts testosterone levels and improves sexual activity and muscular strength. It also generates male energy, confidence and stamina and men using Herbal Ignite report an improved sense of wellbeing. While Tribulus Terrestris supports and assists the body's natural production of testosterone it should be clearly understood that it is not a hormone supplement. By promoting the production of the body's own hormones, it works within the body's natural limits to help men achieve their strength and muscular potential. Tribulus Terrestris will not cause the body to indefinitely produce increasing amounts of testosterone – rather, it balances natural hormone levels.
- Horny Goat Weed increases desire and sexual performance. The active ingredients in this herb are PDE-5 inhibitors, which increase blood flow to the penis and help with better erections.
- Avena Sativa relieves stress and increases sexual desire. Many men notice a decline in sex drive and sexual strength because of the effects of stress and long working hours; this herb helps counter the effects of our tough modern lifestyle.
Herbal Ignite for Women sex pills
Damiana is the key fatigue and stress fighter in Herbal Ignite for Women. Known as the ‘ultimate feel-good herb’ for women, it combats fatigue, relaxes the body, reduces stress and anxiety, lifts mood and enhances sexual response. It also helps balance female hormone levels, control hot flushes and is especially renowned for its libido enhancing qualities.Herbal Ignite for Women contains four key ingredients:
- Dong Quai is known as ‘the women’s herb’ or ‘female ginseng’ because it is recognised in traditional Asian medicine as an excellent all-purpose women’s herb. It is used to calm nerves, relieve anxiety and mood swings, aid in the treatment of various skin conditions, promote youthfulness, reduce stress and is also considered effective in treating cancer. It also helps restore hormonal balance, improve menstrual regularity and relieves PMS and hot flushes.
- Tribulus Terrestris is a general tonic that supports sex drive, ovulation and reproductive health. It also balances hormone levels, boosts vitality and sense of wellbeing.
- Horny Goat Weed has been used in traditional medicine as an aphrodisiac to increase libido, improve sexual response and function and create a feeling of well-being during menopause. Horny Goat Weed has been used since ancient times to promote physical and mental energy. It stimulates libido by enhancing sexual response and orgasm, relieves symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, balances hormones, relieves stress and aids in the treatment of osteoporosis. Horny goat weed contains a flavonoid called Icariin that assists to increase nitric oxide levels relaxing genital muscles in men and women, promoting erections and orgasms. Horny goat weed influences the stress hormone cortisol to help relieve stress.
Herbal Ignite has been used successfully by thousands of men and women in New Zealand and Australia to help beat stress and fatigue, boost libido and sexual satisfaction. It is 100% natural and free of unpleasant side effects. It is made in New Zealand to the highest standards, with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
Get Herbal Ignite for Women Special: Buy three bottles & save 27%
Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.