Tribulus Terrestris – the sexual health booster
Ancient herb can help sexual performance and muscular strength
What is Tribulus Terrestris?
Tribulus Terrestris is a flowering plant found in the warm temperate and tropical regions of Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. Its fruit, leaves and roots have been used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine for over 3,000 years and modern research supports the use of Tribulus Terrestris for improving sexual activity and muscular strength. As a beneficial herb, the extract from the wild growing ‘puncture vine’, supports erection and helps sexual arousal.
How does Tribulus Terrestris work to enhance sexual performance?
Testosterone is the key sex hormone in men and researchers have identified naturally occurring steroidal compounds in Tribulus Terrestris which stimulate testosterone production by suppressing natural hormone receptors. This results in the production of greater amounts of luteinising hormone (LH) which in turn encourages the body, specifically cells in the testes, to create more testosterone.
A recent study found Tribulus Terrestris contributed to an increase in testosterone levels in men suffering from low testosterone. Another study demonstrated ‘superior results’ in the rejuvenation of sperm count.
People have taken Tribulus Terrestris for many years to enhance sexual and athletic performance. Whether your desire is to return your sex life to the levels you experienced in your younger years, or build a stronger, more masculine body, Tribulus Terrestris can help:
- As an aid for normal erection.
- To potentially improve the quality and quantity of sperm.
- To help athletes build muscle mass, strength and endurance.
5 benefits of Tribulus Terrestris
- Stimulates testosterone production
Tribulus Terrestris can increase the amount of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) produced by the body's pituitary gland. LH stimulates the testes to secrete the male hormone testosterone, which gives men mastery in sexual performance, and is vital for libido, muscle growth and generating male energy confidence and stamina.
Studies in Bulgaria in the 1980s revealed that men who had been unable to achieve an erection, or suffered from low libido, showed an improvement after taking Tribulus Terrestris extract. A follow-up study on healthy men aged 28 to 45 showed a more than 30 percent increase in testosterone after five days of taking a 250mg capsule of Tribulus Terrestris three times a day.
- Balances natural hormone levels
While Tribulus Terrestris can support and assist the body's natural production of testosterone it should be clearly understood that it is not a hormone supplement. By promoting the production of the body's own hormones, it works only within the body's natural limits to help men achieve their strength and muscular potential.
Tribulus terrestris will not cause the body to indefinitely produce increasing amounts of testosterone – rather, it balances natural hormone levels.
- Improves volume and quality of sperm
The Bulgarian research also showed Tribulus Terrestris extract could improve the quantity and quality of sperm. It should be noted that sperm needs 80 days to reach maturity, so researchers recommend that men hoping for improved sperm quality take Tribulus Terrestris for at least this length of time to achieve maximum efficacy.
- Helps improve muscle strength
As a sports supplement, Tribulus Terrestris is not a‘quick fix’. It will only help to improve strength when taken in conjunction with an exercise program that places muscles under strain and then allows them to recover.
- Other benefits of Tribulus Terrestris
Other research evidence also suggests Tribulus Terrestris may be useful in lowering cholesterol through its action on the liver. One researcher described it as “one of the ideal medicines to treat angina pectoris”. Angina pectoris is the medical term for chest pain or discomfort due to coronary heart disease. Chinese research on 406 cases of angina showed an 82 percent improvement, where Tribulus Terrestris had the beneficial effect of dilating the coronary artery system.
How safe is Tribulus Terrestris?
Taking Tribulus Terrestris as a supplement for a finite time is safe, provided that you're healthy, and, in the case of women, that they are not pregnant or breastfeeding. Side effects can include stomach upset, but this can usually be managed by taking the herb with food.
How can I get more Tribulus Terrestris?
Tribulus Terrestris is a key ingredient in Herbal Ignite, which has been used successfully by thousands of men in New Zealand and Australia for better erections, improved sexual health and better health generally.All-natural Herbal Ignite is taken as a daily tonic, regardless of sexual activity.
Why is Herbal Ignite for Men and Women a good natural choice for Tribulus Terrestris?
Herbal Ignite for Men and Women are over-the-counter dietary supplements taken daily with food. They help boost energy levels and relieve fatigue and stress in both men and women. Herbal Ignite for Men also increase men’s health and libido, boosts levels of testosterone (the key hormone in men) and improves nerve function and genital blood flow. Herbal Ignite for Women supports pre-menstrual tension and menopause, helps restore hormone levels to a healthy balance and improves libido.
Herbal Ignite for Men
The three key herbs in Ignite for Men – Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed and Avena Sativa – have been used in traditional medicine for centuries to rejuvenate men’s sexual health. The herb Tribulus Terrestris, in particular, has also been found to naturally boost testosterone levels and is available in capsule form in herbal supplements like Herbal Ignite.
- Tribulus Terrestris lifts testosterone levels and improves sexual activity and muscular strength. It also generates male energy, confidence and stamina and men using Herbal Ignite report an improved sense of wellbeing. While Tribulus Terrestris supports and assists the body's natural production of testosterone it should be clearly understood that it is not a hormone supplement. By promoting the production of the body's own hormones, it works within the body's natural limits to help men achieve their strength and muscular potential. Tribulus Terrestris will not cause the body to indefinitely produce increasing amounts of testosterone – rather, it balances natural hormone levels.
- Horny Goat Weed increases desire and sexual performance. The active ingredients in this herb are PDE-5 inhibitors, which increase blood flow to the penis and help with better erections.
- Avena Sativa relieves stress and increases sexual desire. Many men notice a decline in sex drive and sexual strength because of the effects of stress and long working hours; this herb helps counter the effects of our tough modern lifestyle.
Get Herbal Ignite for Men Special: Buy four bottles & save 46%
Herbal Ignite for Women
Herbal Ignite for Women contains four key ingredients:
- Damiana is the key fatigue and stress fighter in Herbal Ignite for Women. Known as the ‘ultimate feel-good herb’ for women, it combats fatigue, relaxes the body, reduces stress and anxiety, lifts mood and enhances sexual response. It also helps balance female hormone levels, control hot flushes and is especially renowned for its libido enhancing qualities.
- Dong Quai is known as ‘the women’s herb’ or ‘female ginseng’ because it is recognised in traditional Asian medicine as an excellent all-purpose women’s herb. It is used to calm nerves, relieve anxiety and mood swings, aid in the treatment of various skin conditions, promote youthfulness, reduce stress and is also considered effective in treating cancer. It also helps restore hormonal balance, improve menstrual regularity and relieves PMS and hot flushes.
- Tribulus Terrestris is a general tonic that supports sex drive, ovulation and reproductive health. It also balances hormone levels, boosts vitality and sense of wellbeing.
- Horny Goat Weed has been used in traditional medicine as an aphrodisiac to increase libido, improve sexual response and function and create a feeling of well-being during menopause. Horny Goat Weed has been used since ancient times to promote physical and mental energy. It stimulates libido by enhancing sexual response and orgasm, relieves symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, balances hormones, relieves stress and aids in the treatment of osteoporosis. Horny goat weed contains a flavonoid called Icariin that assists to increase nitric oxide levels relaxing genital muscles in men and women, promoting erections and orgasms. Horny goat weed influences the stress hormone cortisol to help relieve stress.
Herbal Ignite has been used successfully by thousands of men and women in New Zealand and Australia to help beat stress and fatigue, boost libido and sexual satisfaction. It is 100% natural and free of unpleasant side effects. It is made in New Zealand to the highest standards, with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
Get Herbal Ignite for Women Special: Buy three bottles & save 27%
Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.