PMS | Herbal Ignite - About Health | Blog
NATURAL HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS CAN HELP TREAT BLOATING, PAIN AND IRRITABILITY
WHAT IS PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME (PMS)?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is a group of symptoms linked to a woman’s menstrual cycle. Symptoms usually occur one to two weeks before a woman’s period (menstruation) starts. For some woman, PMS is just a monthly bother, while for others it may be so severe that it makes it hard to get through the day. PMS goes away when the monthly period stops permanently, for example, when a woman becomes pregnant or goes through menopause.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PMS
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) has a wide variety of symptoms, and it's estimated as many as three out of every four menstruating women have experienced some form of premenstrual syndrome. Symptoms tend to recur in a predictable pattern, but the physical and emotional changes experienced with PMS may vary from slightly noticeable through to very intense.
The list of potential signs and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome is long, but most women experience only a few of these.
8 EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIOURAL SYMPTOMS OF PMS
- Tension or anxiety.
- Depressed mood.
- Crying spells.
- Mood swings and irritability or anger.
- Appetite changes and food cravings.
- Trouble falling asleep (insomnia).
- Social withdrawal.
- Poor concentration.
PHYSICAL SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PMS
- Joint or muscle pain.
- Weight gain related to fluid retention.
- Abdominal bloating.
- Breast tenderness.
- Acne flare-ups.
- Constipation or diaorrhea.
COMMON CAUSES OF PMS
Exactly what causes premenstrual syndrome is unknown, but several factors may contribute to the condition:
- Cyclical changes. Signs and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome change with fluctuations and disappear with pregnancy and menopause.
- Chemical changes in the brain. Fluctuations of serotonin, a brain chemical (neurotransmitter) that is thought to play a crucial role in mood states, could trigger PMS symptoms. Insufficient amounts of serotonin may contribute to premenstrual depression, as well as to fatigue, food cravings and sleep problems.
- Some women with severe premenstrual syndrome have undiagnosed depression, though depression alone does not cause all of the symptoms.
11 WAYS TO HELP TREAT PMS
Various treatments are used to help support women experiencing PMS. General management includes a healthy lifestyle with a combination of the following:
- A healthy, balanced diet.
- Emotional support.
- Salt restriction before the menstrual period.
- Decreased caffeine intake prior to menstruation.
- Stopping smoking.
- Limited alcohol intake.
- Reduced refined sugar intake.
- Calcium, magnesium and other vitamin supplements.
- Medical treatment, including painkillers, the oral contraceptive pill, oestrogen-only patches or implants and other drugs.
- Natural herbal remedies or supplements, such as Herbal Ignite for Women.
HOW HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS CAN HELP WITH PMS
As an alternative to medications and other therapies – which can have negative side effects – women are Increasingly looking to herbal health products like Herbal Ignite for Women. Many years of herbal practice have shown that the herbs in Herbal Ignite for Women support women’s reproductive health effectively. It has a number of positive health outcomes, including:
- Helping to maintain physiological balance.
- Reducing menopausal discomfort.
- Improving desire and intimacy.
- Enhancing arousal and pleasure.
- Alleviating the side effects of the contraceptive pill.
- Improving mood and energy levels.
Herbal Ignite’s special formula has helped thousands of women with intimacy support and an improved sense of wellbeing, with minimal unwanted side effects. However, it’s important to note that herbal treatments like Herbal Ignite for Her does not work instantly, or even overnight. Like many herbal remedies, it’s ideal to continue with Ignite for Women for three months. This is to ensure the best results, even though most people notice benefits within the first couple of weeks.
HOW HERBAL IGNITE FOR HER HELPS SUPPORT WOMEN’S HEALTH DURING PMS
Herbal Ignite for Women is an over-the-counter dietary supplement taken daily with food to support pre-menstrual tension and menopause. It also helps reduce stress levels.
Herbal Ignite for Women contains four key ingredients:
- Damiana is the key fatigue and stress fighter in Herbal Ignite for Women. Known as the ‘ultimate feel-good herb’ for women, it combats fatigue, relaxes the body, reduces stress and anxiety, lifts mood and enhances intimate response. It also helps control hot flushes and is especially renowned for its desire enhancing qualities.
- Dong Quai is known as ‘the women’s herb’ or ‘female ginseng’ because it is recognised in traditional Asian medicine as an excellent all-purpose women’s herb. It is used to calm nerves, relieve anxiety and mood swings, aid in the treatment of various skin conditions, promote youthfulness, reduce stress and is also considered effective in treating cancer. It also helps restore hormonal balance, improve menstrual regularity and relieves PMS and hot flushes.
- Tribulus Terrestris is a general tonic that supports intimate drive, ovulation and reproductive health. It also boosts vitality and sense of wellbeing.
- Horny Goat Weed has been used in traditional medicine as an aphrodisiac to increase desire, improve intimate response and function and create a feeling of wellbeing during menopause. It has been used since ancient times to promote physical and mental energy. It stimulates desire by enhancing intimate response and orgasm, relieves symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, relieves stress and aids in the treatment of osteoporosis.
Horny Goat Weed contains a flavonoid called Icariin that assists to increase nitric oxide levels relaxing genital muscles in men and women, promoting erections and orgasms. It also influences the stress cortisol to help relieve stress.
Herbal Ignite has been used successfully by thousands of men and women in New Zealand and Australia to help beat stress and fatigue, boost intimacy and satisfaction. It is 100% natural and free of unpleasant side effects. It is made in New Zealand to the highest standards, with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.