Femme Balance Drops
Femme Balance Drops is a homeopathic preparation used to support the body’s response to change of life symptoms, including hormonal & temperature balance, mood swings, loss of libido, bloatedness and irritability.
This tonic is extremely effective in providing support for temperature fluctuations.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF MENOPAUSE?
Most women are affected by menopause in some way as they move through their late 40's and early 50's. The average age of menopause is 51 years old, but some experience it a few years earlier, and some a few years later. The average duration of menopause is 4 years, but some people experience it for up to 10 years.
The main symptoms include:
Heavy joints and general tiredness
Worry and mood swings
Femme Balance naturally:
- Supports the management of temperature balance during Menopause
- Supports balanced mood
- Reduces bloating and irritability
Supports portal circulation system, temperament, mood and menstrual comfort.
Natrum mur 12C
Supports fluid balance.
Sepia 6C –supports portal circulation system, temperament, mood and menstrual comfort
Natrum mur 12C –supports fluid balance
Lachesis 12C –supports bodily comfort
Bach Flowers included:
Walnut –protects against the effects of change, supports life transitions
Scleranthus –manages indecision and mood swing
Adults: Take 5 drops three times daily as needed for temperature balance.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Femme Balance Drops is 100% natural.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed. Always read the label. Use only as directed.