Herbal Ignite & Zinc Booster Pack
Herbal Ignite for Men is a powerful combination of natural ingredients that work overtime to help support the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction and low sex drive in men, in particular low testosterone levels that result from aging.
Zinc is a key mineral supporting sexual & reproductive health, testosterone levels, hormone balance, digestive and brain health and boosts the immune system.
Save yourself over $40 with this pack.*
*When bottles are purchased separately.
Herbal Ignite for Him is a natural over-the-counter supplement formulated to support the body's natural response to normal sexual function for men by supporting function, energy, and stamina.
Herbal Ignite for Him is easy to take and does not require a prescription. There are 90 capsules per bottle taken daily according to your body weight. You should start to experience benefits from as little as four weeks, but as with all supplements please allow up to 3 months to see the difference.
The ingredients work in synergy. Tribulus Terrestris,1,,2,3,4, 5, 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 Green Oat Straw 13 Extract high in iron, manganese and zinc supporting libido and mood and Horny Goat Weed.6,7Traditionally in China and Greece, the herb Tribulus Terrestris and Horny Goat Weed has been shown to support healthy sexual function and libido.
A Naturopath, herbalist supplement formulated using traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac to support virility and maintain normal reproductive function and health.
- Specifically formulated to maintain and support men's sexual health function and libido. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ,12
- Supports stress and fatigue.1,2, 3, 4,5, 6,7,8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Supports energy levels, energy production and confidence. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Supports a normal immune response.1,2
- Supports normal body stress recovery. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Support emotional well-being that can be crucial for libido response. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Support normal sperm motility and sperm production.14.
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support male reproductive system health. 11,12, 14
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac to support a healthy libido.11,12, 14
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to support healthy sexual function.11, 12, 14
- Traditionally used in Greek, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to support healthy sexual function.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support vrishya and aphrodisiac, virility function
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a male tonic supporting sperm health.14
- Herbal Ignite is all natural and is free of unpleasant side effects.
Zinc Max is an over-the-counter dietary supplement taken to compliment Herbal Ignite and it is used in the body to assist antioxidant production, support cell growth and repair, normal blood pressure, maintain a normal immune system while assisting digestion. Zinc Max contains two superior forms of Zinc for maximum absorption.2
Contains two superior forms of Zinc for maximum absorption.
No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients. Suitable for Vegans
Zinc is an essential trace element that is very important in the human body. It is recorded to:
- Support the immune system1
- Support digestive and brain health1,4
- Support healthy reproduction1
- Provide antioxidant support1
- Support immunity, vision3, digestion, and detoxification1
Herbal Ignite For Him References:
1.Fernández-Lázaro D, Mielgo-Ayuso J, Del Valle Soto M, Adams DP, González-Bernal JJ, Seco-Calvo J. The Effects of 6 Weeks of Tribulus Terrestris L. Supplementation on Body Composition, Hormonal Response, Perceived Exertion, and CrossFit® Performance: A Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2021 Nov 7;13(11):3969. doi: 10.3390/nu13113969. PMID: 34836225; PMCID: PMC8623187.
2.Stanworth RD, Jones TH. Testosterone for the aging male; current evidence and recommended practice. Clin Intern Aging. 2008;3(1):25-44. doi: 10.2147/cia.s190. PMID: 18488876; PMCID: PMC2544367.
Dominguez JM, Hull EM. Dopamine, the medial preoptic area, and male sexual behavior. Physiol Behav 2005;86: 356-368
4.Sexual health. Testosterone therapy: Potential benefits and risks as you age. Available at: http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/in-depth/testosterone-therapy/art-20045728. Accessed March 4, 2016.
5.Chhatre S., Nesari T., Somani G., Kanchan D., Sathaye S. Phytopharmacological overview of Tribulus Terrestris. Pharmacogn. Rev. 2014;8:45–51. doi: 10.4103/0973-7847.125530
6.Chen, Y., Sun, T., Wu, J., Kalionis, B., Zhang, C., Yuan, D., et al. (2015). Icariin intervenes in cardiac inflammaging through upregulation of SIRT6 enzyme activity and inhibition of the NF-kappa B pathway. BioMed Res. Int. 2015:895976. doi: 10.1155/2015/895976
7.Klein MA, Denu JM. Biological and catalytic functions of sirtuin 6 as targets for small-molecule modulators. J Biol Chem. 2020 Aug 7;295(32):11021-11041. doi: 10.1074/jbc.REV120.011438. Epub 2020 Jun 9. PMID: 32518153; PMCID: PMC7415977.
8.Qureshi A., Naughton D.P., Petroczi A. A systematic review on the herbal extract Tribulus Terrestris and the roots of its putative aphrodisiac and performance enhancing effect. J. Diet. Suppl. 2014;11:64–79.
9.Talemi M.N.P.E., Ardakani S.M.P., Roozbeh B. Tribulus Terrestris may decrease muscle damage markers following a high-intensity resistance exercise: A pilot study. Int. J. Vitam. Nutr. Res. 2021;91:500–506.
10.Alzahrani S., Ezzat W., Elshaer R.E., Abd El-Lateef A.S., Mohammad HM F., Elkazaz A.Y., Toraih E., Zaitone S.A. Standardized Tribulus terrestris extract protects against rotenoneinduced oxidative damage and nigral dopamine neuronal loss in mice. J. Physiol. Pharmacol. 2018;69:979–994.
11.Ștefănescu R, Tero-Vescan A, Negroiu A, Aurică E, Vari CE. A Comprehensive Review of the Phytochemical, Pharmacological, and Toxicological Properties of Tribulus Terrestris L. Biomolecules. 2020 May 12;10(5):752. doi: 10.3390/biom10050752. PMID: 32408715; PMCID: PMC7277861.
12.Kamenov Z., Fileva S., Kalinov K., Jannini E.A. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus Terrestris in male sexual dysfunction—A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Maturitas. 2017;99:20–26.
13.Rogerson S., Riches C.J., Jennings C., Weatherby R.P., Meir R.A., Marshall-Gradisnik S.M. The effect of five weeks of Tribulus Terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players. J. Strength Cond. Res. 2007;21:348–353.
14.Lim PHC. Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED. Transl Androl Urol. 2017 Apr;6(2):167-175. doi: 10.21037/tau.2017.04.04. PMID: 28540223; PMCID: PMC5422695.
1. Lopez, L. Natural Health. 2005. Bateman, NZ.p3.
2. Wegmüller et al. (2014) Zinc Absorption by Young Adults from Supplemental Zinc Citrate Is comparable with That from Zinc Gluconate and Higher than from Zinc Oxide. J. Nutr. 144: 132–136, 2014
3. Saper RB, Rash R. Zinc: an essential micronutrient. Am Fam Physician. 2009 May 1;79(9):768-72. PMID: 20141096; PMCID: PMC2820120.
4. Scarpellini E, Balsiger LM, Maurizi V, Rinninella E, Gasbarrini A, Giostra N, Santori P, Abenavoli L, Rasetti C. Zinc and gut microbiota in health and gastrointestinal disease under the COVID-19 suggestion. Biofactors. 2022 Mar;48(2):294-306. doi: 10.1002/biof.1829. Epub 2022 Feb 26. PMID: 35218585; PMCID: PMC908251
This trace element is essential for many enzymes and protein synthesis. Zinc also supports regeneration within the body as well as brain health.
Tribulus terrestris has long been considered as an aphrodisiac and to restore hormone balance, to support vitality and provide a sense of wellbeing. And for those who have noticed a decline in libido, the balancing of the hormones also heralds a restoration of sexual desire and drive.
Horny Goat Weed
Horny goat weed has been used in traditional medicine to support libido by supporting the body's natural sexual response and orgasm, support symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, balance hormones and relieve stress. Horny goat weed contains a flavonoid called Icariin which assists to increase nitric oxide levels, relaxing genital muscles in men and women which may help promoting orgasms.
Sativa is used to support stress and fatigue and works to increase stamina. Some of the contributing factors to ED are overworking and stress – which avena sativa supports.
Herbal Ignite For Him is Gelatin cap and Tumeric Max is Vege cap
Active ingredients per gelatin cap Herbal Ignite:
|Tribulus Terrestris herb||570mg|
|Horny Goat Weed||210mg|
Per 1 capsule serve Zinc Max:
Other Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Flour. High quality vegetable capsule (tapioca) ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.
This product contains no binders, lactose, wheat, soy, or artificial additives.
Directions, take according to body weight:
- 60-79kg 3 caps daily, 1 in morning, 2 at night
- 80-99kg 4 caps daily, 2 in morning, 2 at night
- 100+kg 5 caps daily, 2 in morning, 1 at lunch, 2 at night
Take daily with meals in a divided dose.
Always read the label and take as directed. If you are taking anticoagulant (blood thinner) medication or on prescription medicines for angina or heart disease, check with your doctor before use.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health professional.
The recommended daily intake for zinc for teenagers and adults is 11 milligrams for males. Zinc Max contains 8mg of Zinc Citrate and 7mg of Zinc Gluconate, filling the Recommended Daily Intake. Zinc Max is a safe supplement because it is 100% natural. It contains no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Herbal Ignite for Him and Zinc Max are 100% natural and manufactured to the highest standards with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed. Always read the label. Use only as directed.