Use of Erection GelsErection gels are one way to help with erectile dysfunction. They work exactly as you’d guess, by increasing blood response to the penile surface when the gel is smoothed on.
Many come into the same category as snake oil – promising much but delivering little. But some available on prescription contain erection drugs in gel form and are more credible.
And not all gels are specifically designed for helping create an erection. Some intimate gels – like Ignite Intimate gel – work for both men and women, by increasing sexual response and assisting with lubrication for vaginal dryness.
Even if lack of lubrication is not an issue, an intimate gel can add fun extra sensation to sex which many couples find enhances the overall pleasure.
Types of Erection GelErection (and intimate) gels have become increasingly popular, and are available over quite a wide spectrum of type, from cheap and cheerful over-the-counter brands in different tastes and colours (although these tend to make no claims about aiding erections and are more used for lubrication) to pharmaceutical gels available on prescription containing erectile dysfunction drugs in gel form.
The main categories of erection gel or sexually enhancing gels include:
- Pharmaceutical gels containing the erectile dysfunction drug alprostadil, used in penile injections available on prescription and made by a licensed pharmacy.
Tri Mix was found to have a 40% success rate in men who have failed to achieve erections with common erectile dysfunction pills like Viagra, Levitra and Cialis. The men in the trials were on average 55 years old and suffered from a variety of conditions, including high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Gels containing yohimbe or L-arginine
L arginine is an amino acid which is proving popular as a sexual enhancement ingredient. It appears to increase blood flow to the genitals, increasing sensation, arousal and response.
Erection gels sold on the web that often contain L-arginine include vazogel, Hercules mens gel and prosolution.
- Intimate gels to improve lubrication
Ignite Intimate Gel is in this category, formulated with L-arginine and all natural ingredients including:
- Damiana - “the ultimate ‘feel good’ herb”
- Tribulus Terrestris – libido booster
- Horny goat weed – elevates arousal
- No mineral oils, parabens or petrochemicals
- Water-based so does not damage condoms, which the mineral oil based ones may do.
Erection Gel Pros
- Said to work within seconds.
- Supposedly erections are harder and larger than normal.
- Not influenced by level of alcohol in blood.
- Apparently not influenced by stress or anxiety.
- Due to the ease of application, and speed of the product, it may be more help with ‘unexpected situations’ than pharmaceuticals, which usually require at least half an hour to kick in.
- Lasts for ninety minutes before wearing off (though this can also be a con, if you wanted to go out immediately after!)
Erection Gel Cons
- Despite usual claims of being totally natural, anything that actually works that fast is definitely adulterated with an undisclosed pharmaceutical drug—who knows how your system may react to whatever it is. (Unless of course it is a declared pharmaceutical like TriMix)
- Very expensive. Single tubes are usually priced in three figures, and they’re small and will only last for a couple of applications.
- Are not water-based and cannot be used with condoms, as they quickly degrade latex.
- In the end it’s only a ‘quick fix’ for a long term problem.
Ignite Intimate Gel
Looking for better sexual sensation and improved lubrication? With its unique herbal formula, Ignite Intimate Gel will put the spark back in your sex life. Order Ignite Intimate Gel today and discover the difference for yourself.