What Is Herbal Ignite For Her
A women's sexual health and hormonal supplement to support libido (sex drive), premenstrual tension, menopausal symptoms and to aid hormonal balance. With Herbal Ignite for Her you may feel more relaxed, more energized, your mood lift and a spring back in your step.
- You don’t need a prescription
- 90 caps per bottle and it is suggested to take 3 per day
- Herbs are most effective when taken for 60 to 90 days
- You don’t need to be on it continuously. Individual responses vary, but usually you can go for months or even years before feeling the need for another “boost”
- It doesn’t work instantly, but usually you will notice benefits within a few days
What Does Herbal Ignite for Her Do
Herbal Ignite’s formulation works to help:
- Balance hormone levels
- Decrease stress
- Treat PMS or menopausal symptoms
- Relieve hot flushes, exhaustion and headaches
- Relieve depression and anxiety
- Improve genital blood flow
- Lift mood
What Is In Herbal Ignite for Her
Herbal Ignite contains four key ingredients:
Key Herb No 1 - Tribulus terrestris
A general tonic that works to balance hormone levels, boost vitality and sense of wellbeing and supports reproductive health. Tribulus terrestris supports ovulation and reproduction.
Key Herb No 2 – Damiana
Key Herb No 3 - Horny Goat Weed
Horny goat weed has been used in traditional medicine to improve genital blood flow and function and to create a feeling of wellbeing during menopause.
Key Herb No 4 - Dong Quai
Dong Quai is known as “the women’s herb” or “female ginseng” because it is recognised in traditional Asian medicine as an all-purpose women’s herb. Dong Quai helps to restore hormonal balance, improve menstrual regularity and relieve PMS and hot flushes.
Other ingredients: Excipients and fillers.
Contains no preservatives, sugars, milk, starch, wheat or yeast derivatives.
Herbal Ignite for her is gluten and dairy free.
Herbal Ignite for her is 100% natural and is generally free of unpleasant side effects.
Suggested Use / Directions
3 capsules per day, taken in a divided dose (two in morning, one at night) with food.
Always read the label and take as directed. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may v