WHAT IS M&R ESSENTIALS INTENSE DETOX TONIC?
M&R Essentials Intense Detox Tonic is an over-the-counter dietary homeopathic tonic taken to compliment Herbal Ignite products to:
- Support reduction of bloating and mood swings
- Assists cleansing of the liver especially after alcohol
- Assists alkalising of the body
- Supports blood sugar balance
- No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients
WHAT DOES IT DO?
M&R Essentials Intense Detox Tonic helps to encourage bowel and liver balance, cleanse the liver after alcohol, assisting with bowel regularity, bloating, alkalising the body healthy digestion and pathogen removal.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
M&R Essentials Intense Detox Tonic is an effective homeopathic complex with carefully selected remedies used to support the body’s natural ability to detox without harsh side effects. Modern foods, while they are convenient can have long term health impacts. The use of antibiotics and hormones in animal produce; pesticides and herbicides sprayed on crops; the use of chemicals and preservatives in food processing burden our detoxification systems and can leave us depleted of essential nutrients. Over farming means that our soils are mineral deficient further rendering foods low in essential minerals. Food processing, long-term storage and handling can significantly reduce the nutrients present in our food. A detox program is a great way of cleansing these contaminates and improving your nutrient status.
WHAT IS IN IT?
M&R Intense Detox Tonic comprises of the following Homeopathics:
- Cassia acutlfolia (Senna) (leaf, dry) 6X – to encourage bowel and liver balance. Senna is an excellent tonic as it refreshes, recharges and regenerates balance throughout your body. Supports bowel regularity, healthy liver, bloating, dizziness, and gas.
- Silybum marianum (Carduus Marianus) (fruit, dry) 3X – An excellent liver remedy that is known to be very effective in detoxifying the liver and improving the vascular system. Overindulgence in alcohol calls for this remedy to reactivate liver cells. Supports liver and gall bladder health, regular bowels, and healthy appetite.
- Dryopteris filix-mas (Filix Mas) (fresh rhizome) 6X – A selected remedy for worm symptoms. Supports regularity, softens stools and reduces bloating.
- Sodium Phosphate (Nat Phos) 6X – This remedy has been chosen for balancing the lactic acid within the cells of the body. A toxic body is often an acidic body. Support for queasiness, and a sense of burning within body, Excellent for sour risings.
- Artemisia absinthium (Absinthium) (herb, fresh) 6X – Indications include: Bloated around stomach and abdomen, queasy feelings eructation marked in this remedy, Wind colic
- Santoninum 6X – A wonderful remedy for gastro-intestinal irritation and an adjunct to alkalizing the body. Extremely effective in helping clear pathogens.
- Calcium Sulfate (Calc Sulph) 6X – Known as the cell cleanser and blood purifier
Artemisia cina (Cina) (flowers, dry) 6X 12X – An excellent remedy which may assist in an intensive detox, may support children’s health of abdomen and stomach.
Bach Flowers Included:
- Willow – clinging to negative emotions
- Holly – liverish, irritability
- Chicory – anger and bitterness
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
SUGGESTED USE / DIRECTIONS
Dosage: Adult: 10 drops directly under the tongue at 15 minute intervals for up to 6 doses then 10 drops six times daily.
Children: 5 drops up to six times daily.
Babies: 3 drops up to six times daily.
Worming treatment: 10 drops, either directly under the tongue every 15 minutes for 6 doses. Then 10 drops, 6 times a day for two weeks.
This product is not to be used when pregnant. It is perfectly safe to take the M&R Essentials Intense Detox Tonic alongside both prescriptive and other over the counter medicine. However, it is best to take it at a different time from the prescriptive medicine and 5 minutes either side of food.
M&R ESSENTIALS Intense Detox Tonic is 100% natural, closely related to existing Intenza products and manufactured to the highest standards with thorough testing and guarantees of no adulteration or undeclared ingredients.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.