Marine collagen is the main component of Marine Collagen Plus (Powder) 150g! If you start seeing crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles in the mirror, this marine collagen-infused product is what you need.
Just mix 1 teaspoonful in water or your favourite beverage and drink once daily and you're on your way to bright skin, healthy hair and healthy bones!
Marine collagen helps to support:
- Our skin to be smooth, supple, and firm to the touch
- Our hair to make it strong and healthy
- Our skeletal system to nourish our cartilages, ligaments, joints and bones.
Marine Collagen Plus will provide the cellular support your skin needs to remain smooth, supple, and firm to the touch.
It provides your skin with strength and elasticity, while removing and replacing dead skin cells.
Aside from keeping your skin looking fresh and youthful, this marine collagen will support agility and mobility, by nourishing your cartilages, joints, tendons, and ligaments.
Collagen also provides structure to your arteries, which are the blood vessels that carry blood from your heart to the rest of your body. Without enough collagen, arteries may become weak and fragile.
Why Intenza Marine Collagen Plus?
Our Marine Collagen Plus (Powder) comprises 15 highest quality pure and mostly organic super nutrients chosen to complement each other and provide the optimum collagen formulation as a solution for you.
Our Marine Collagen Plus includes probiotics which are not usually found combined with collagen, is handmade and formulated by pharmacists.
- Pea protein is a high-quality protein that is easy to digest and absorb. This protein supports your cardiovascular health, and your heart and kidneys.
- Isolate pumpkin seed powder* is rich in antioxidants and minerals like magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. These nutrients work together to foster your natural immunity and the health of your heart and liver.
- Watermelon seed powder* contains good fats, different proteins, and nutrients like magnesium. This powder contributes to your overall health by supporting mental clarity and focus, your digestive health, and boosting your body’s energy production.
- Linseed powder*, or flaxseed, is an antioxidant that supports joint mobility.
- Fish collagen peptide is another type of collagen! Like marine collagen, it repairs the connective tissues in your body and keeps your skin smooth and clear. However, it also has the added benefit of supporting anti-aging.
- Beetroot powder* helps your body convert nutrients into energy, which boosts your stamina levels. Beetroot powder functions as a detoxifier that removes harmful substances from your body!
- Maca powder* is a nutrient-rich powder made from the maca plant, which is rich in nutrients and antioxidants that supports your mental clarity and focus and balanced hormone levels.
- Camu camu powder* is another superfood like maca powder. Known to be packed with vitamin C, this camu camu powder uniquely supports your immune system and keeps your liver, gums, and heart healthy.
- Monk fruit powder* is a natural sweetener made from the extract of the monk fruit. This is 200 times sweeter than your normal sugar, but more nutritious!
- Raspberry powder* is an antioxidant that works with monk fruit powder to bring out the sweetness of this supplement.
- Cardamom powder*, a spice that comes from the seeds of a cardamom plant, enhances the sweet flavor.
- Cinnamon powder* Supports healthy glucose levels
- Acai powder* is an antioxidant that supports joint mobility and comfort.
- Inulin plus powder* Supports healthy weight management. It keeps your intestinal lining healthy and supports healthy and regular bowel movements. Most importantly, it makes sure there are probiotics in your body!
- Probiotics are live, good bacteria and yeast that keep your digestive system healthy. These helpful bacteria crowd out the bad bacteria and strengthen your digestive tract.
Adults: Mix 1 teaspoonful in water or your favourite beverage and drink once daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Not suitable for those with seafood allergies.
Not suitable during pregnancy or lactation.
If taking prescription medication, or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.
General Safety Information:
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.