Stress Less for Him
Combining the amazing effects of our Stress Less Tonic with Herbal Ignite for Him supports stress and anxiety control and mood, energy and libido increases for a positive life impact.
Save yourself over $30 with this pack.*
*When bottles are purchased separately.
Herbal Ignite for Him is a natural over-the-counter supplement formulated to support the body's natural response to normal sexual function for men by supporting function, energy, and stamina.
Herbal Ignite for Him is easy to take and does not require a prescription. There are 90 capsules per bottle taken daily according to your body weight. You should start to experience benefits from as little as four weeks, but as with all supplements please allow up to 3 months to see the difference.
The ingredients work in synergy. Tribulus Terrestris,1,,2,3,4, 5, 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 Green Oat Straw 13 Extract high in iron, manganese and zinc supporting libido and mood and Horny Goat Weed.6,7Traditionally in China and Greece, the herb Tribulus Terrestris and Horny Goat Weed has been shown to support healthy sexual function and libido.
A Naturopath, herbalist supplement formulated using traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac to support virility and maintain normal reproductive function and health.
- Specifically formulated to maintain and support men's sexual health function and libido. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ,12
- Supports stress and fatigue.1,2, 3, 4,5, 6,7,8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Supports energy levels, energy production and confidence. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Supports a normal immune response.1,2
- Supports normal body stress recovery. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Support emotional well-being that can be crucial for libido response. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Support normal sperm motility and sperm production.14.
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support male reproductive system health. 11,12, 14
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac to support a healthy libido.11,12, 14
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to support healthy sexual function.11, 12, 14
- Traditionally used in Greek, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to support healthy sexual function.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support vrishya and aphrodisiac, virility function
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a male tonic supporting sperm health.14
- Herbal Ignite is all natural and is free of unpleasant side effects.
Stress Less Drops is a support tonic suitable for both men and women. Naturally formulated to provide support during times of stress, worry and anxiety.2,3, 4
Stress Less Drops naturally:
- Support a calm the central nervous system2,3, 4
- Relax the mind 2,3, 4
- Support the reduction of anxiety and stress2,3
- Provide support for smoking/drug withdrawal or detox2,3
- Provide support for exam stress for students2,3
- Provide support for pre-presentations and public speaking2,3
- Fast acting in times of support for stress, anxiety, grief, angst or anger2,3, 4
1.Fernández-Lázaro D, Mielgo-Ayuso J, Del Valle Soto M, Adams DP, González-Bernal JJ, Seco-Calvo J. The Effects of 6 Weeks of Tribulus Terrestris L. Supplementation on Body Composition, Hormonal Response, Perceived Exertion, and CrossFit® Performance: A Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2021 Nov 7;13(11):3969. doi: 10.3390/nu13113969. PMID: 34836225; PMCID: PMC8623187.
2.Stanworth RD, Jones TH. Testosterone for the aging male; current evidence and recommended practice. Clin Intern Aging. 2008;3(1):25-44. doi: 10.2147/cia.s190. PMID: 18488876; PMCID: PMC2544367.
Dominguez JM, Hull EM. Dopamine, the medial preoptic area, and male sexual behavior. Physiol Behav 2005;86: 356-368
4.Sexual health. Testosterone therapy: Potential benefits and risks as you age. Available at: http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/in-depth/testosterone-therapy/art-20045728. Accessed March 4, 2016.
5.Chhatre S., Nesari T., Somani G., Kanchan D., Sathaye S. Phytopharmacological overview of Tribulus Terrestris. Pharmacogn. Rev. 2014;8:45–51. doi: 10.4103/0973-7847.125530
6.Chen, Y., Sun, T., Wu, J., Kalionis, B., Zhang, C., Yuan, D., et al. (2015). Icariin intervenes in cardiac inflammaging through upregulation of SIRT6 enzyme activity and inhibition of the NF-kappa B pathway. BioMed Res. Int. 2015:895976. doi: 10.1155/2015/895976
7.Klein MA, Denu JM. Biological and catalytic functions of sirtuin 6 as targets for small-molecule modulators. J Biol Chem. 2020 Aug 7;295(32):11021-11041. doi: 10.1074/jbc.REV120.011438. Epub 2020 Jun 9. PMID: 32518153; PMCID: PMC7415977.
8.Qureshi A., Naughton D.P., Petroczi A. A systematic review on the herbal extract Tribulus Terrestris and the roots of its putative aphrodisiac and performance enhancing effect. J. Diet. Suppl. 2014;11:64–79.
9.Talemi M.N.P.E., Ardakani S.M.P., Roozbeh B. Tribulus Terrestris may decrease muscle damage markers following a high-intensity resistance exercise: A pilot study. Int. J. Vitam. Nutr. Res. 2021;91:500–506.
10.Alzahrani S., Ezzat W., Elshaer R.E., Abd El-Lateef A.S., Mohammad HM F., Elkazaz A.Y., Toraih E., Zaitone S.A. Standardized Tribulus terrestris extract protects against rotenoneinduced oxidative damage and nigral dopamine neuronal loss in mice. J. Physiol. Pharmacol. 2018;69:979–994.
11.Ștefănescu R, Tero-Vescan A, Negroiu A, Aurică E, Vari CE. A Comprehensive Review of the Phytochemical, Pharmacological, and Toxicological Properties of Tribulus Terrestris L. Biomolecules. 2020 May 12;10(5):752. doi: 10.3390/biom10050752. PMID: 32408715; PMCID: PMC7277861.
12.Kamenov Z., Fileva S., Kalinov K., Jannini E.A. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus Terrestris in male sexual dysfunction—A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Maturitas. 2017;99:20–26.
13.Rogerson S., Riches C.J., Jennings C., Weatherby R.P., Meir R.A., Marshall-Gradisnik S.M. The effect of five weeks of Tribulus Terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players. J. Strength Cond. Res. 2007;21:348–353.
14.Lim PHC. Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED. Transl Androl Urol. 2017 Apr;6(2):167-175. doi: 10.21037/tau.2017.04.04. PMID: 28540223; PMCID: PMC5422695.
Stress Less References:
1. Riley D, Fischer M, Singh B, Haidvogl M, Heger M. Homeopathy and conventional medicine: an outcomes study comparing effectiveness in a primary care setting. J Altern Complement Med. 2001 Apr;7(2):149-59. doi: 10.1089/107555301750164226. PMID: 11327521.
2. Champs NS, Lopes JG, Sousa PC, Souza CC, Justo BLT, Dutra DM, Mendes AMS, Santos CP, Tavares RLC. Impact of Homeopathic Treatment on the Quality of Life of Women with Chronic Diseases: A Randomized Controlled Pragmatic Trial. Homeopathy. 2021 May;110(2):102-107. doi: 10.1055/s-0040-1721062. Epub 2021 Mar 4. PMID: 33662995.
3. Bazzan, Anthony J, Daniel A Monti, and Bernardo A. Merizald, 'Homeopathy and Psychiatry', in Daniel A. Monti, Andrew B. Newberg, and Andrew Weil (eds), Integrative Psychiatry and Brain Health, 2 edn, Weil Integrative Medicine Library (New York, 2018; online edn, Oxford Academic, 1 Mar. 2018), https://doi.org/10.1093/med/9780190690557.003.0010, accessed 11 Sept. 2023.
4. Systematic review of the effectiveness of homoeopathy in the treatment of autism spectrum disorder. Clin Arch Commun Disord. 2021;6 (1): 1-11. Publication Date (Web): 2021 April 30 (Review Article) doi:https://doi.org/10.21849/cacd.2021.00339
Tribulus terrestris has long been considered as an aphrodisiac and to restore hormone balance, to support vitality and provide a sense of wellbeing. And for those who have noticed a decline in libido, the balancing of the hormones also heralds a restoration of sexual desire and drive.
Horny Goat Weed
Horny goat weed has been used in traditional medicine to support libido by supporting the body's natural sexual response and orgasm, support symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, balance hormones and relieve stress. Horny goat weed contains a flavonoid called Icariin which assists to increase nitric oxide levels, relaxing genital muscles in men and women which may help promoting orgasms.
Sativa is used to support stress and fatigue and works to increase stamina. Some of the contributing factors to ED are overworking and stress – which avena sativa supports.
Nourishes and supports an overworked nervous system.
Hypericum (St John’s wort)
General nerve tonic.
Helps with adrenal exhaustion following prolonged stress.
Gelatin caps & Tonic drops
Active ingredients per gelatin cap:
|Tribulus Terrestris herb||570mg|
|Horny Goat Weed||210mg|
Stress Less Drops:
Avena sat (Common oat) 6X: nourishes and supports an overworked nervous system
Hypericum (St John’s wort) 6X: general nerve tonic
Licorice 6X: helps with adrenal exhaustion following prolonged stress
Bach Flowers included:
Impatiens – provides calm at times of impatience, busyness and over-activity.
Rock Rose – provides relief from acute anxiety and fear
Herbal Ignite for Him
Take according to body weight:
- 60-79kg 3 caps daily, 1 in morning, 2 at night
- 80-99kg 4 caps daily, 2 in morning, 2 at night
- 100+kg 5 caps daily, 2 in morning, 1 at lunch, 2 at night
Take daily with meals in a divided dose.
Stress Less Drops
Adult: 10 drops directly under the tongue at 15 minute intervals for up to 6 doses then 10 drops six times daily.
Always read the label and take as directed. If you are taking anticoagulant (blood thinner) medication or on prescription medicines for angina or heart disease, check with your doctor before use.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed. Always read the label. Use only as directed.