Did you know that a good quality Vitamin C does far more than just boosting your immune system in winter?
It is a well known fact that it boosts our immune system and helps maintain normal function after intense exercise, but did you know that also:
- increases iron absorption
- it protects our cells against oxidative stress and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- it assists normal collagen production
- it assists the proper function of blood cells, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- it improves function of our nervous system
- it is required to regenerate Vitamin E and essential in producing Glutathione
Who would have thought that the humble Vitamin C tablet was essential to so many functions in our body? Choose Pure C, a vitamin C supplement, in its whole food form, that’s high in bioflavonoids, is made cleanly, and is 100% certified organic.
M&R Essentials pride themselves on sourcing ethical products produced with integrity and quality. They use capsules reflecting a ‘no harm’ philosophy avoiding potentially toxic fillers and binders. Their nutritional supplements wherever possible are from food-based ingredients and are thus highly bio-available or well-absorbed.
- The herbal formulation for our supplement contains:
Per 1 capsule serve:
- Orgen-C 500mg ( certified organic)
- Vitamin C 250mg
- Non Citrus BioFlavonoids 50mg
Other Ingredients: Orgen-C® (Phyllanthus Emblica), Rice Flour, Vegetable Capsule (tapioca).
Vegan Formula & Non GMO.
Adults and children 9 years or older: Take 1-3 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.