Stress Less for Her
Combining the amazing effects of our Stress Less Tonic with Herbal Ignite for Her supports stress and anxiety control and mood, energy and libido increases for a positive life impact.
Save yourself over $15 with this pack.*
*When bottles are purchased separately.
Herbal Ignite for Her naturally supports the body’s natural libido, stress and fatigue. Calming your body and releasing anxiety increases pleasure if you’re looking for a 10/10 experience.
There are ways to root out anxiety and nourish yourself, to get physical prepared, and a very successful way is to prep, using these secret herbs. They have a specificity for your sexual well-being, supporting normal stress response, and targeting all our sexual organs, the biggest one being the brain!
Gone are the days were your mojo disappeared and never came back. We are going to tackle the main causes of proverbial sex-blocks so you can look forward to the bliss of release and abandonment.
The ingredients work in synergy. Tribulus Terrestris,1,,2,3,4, 5, 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 Green Oat Straw 13 Extract high in iron, manganese and zinc supporting libido and mood and Horny Goat Weed.6,7Traditionally in China and Greece, the herb Tribulus Terrestris and Horny Goat Weed has been shown to support healthy sexual function and libido.
Herbal Ignite for Her formulation works to:
- Support sexual health and performance.1,
- Support the body’s natural libido.1,
- Supports stress 1, and fatigue4,
- Supports energy levels and confidence.4,
- Support normal energy production.2, 4, 6
- Supports immune system health response.1
- Support healthy body stress recovery.1,4
- Supports emotional wellbeing.4,5, 6
- Supports normal dryness, thinning and normal anatomical changes.7
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to support healthy sexual function.11, 12, 14
- Traditionally used in Greek, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to support healthy sexual function.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support vrishya and aphrodisiac, virility function
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a male tonic supporting sperm health.14
- Herbal Ignite is all natural and is free of unpleasant side effects.
Stress Less Drops is a support tonic suitable for both men and women. Naturally formulated to provide support during times of stress, worry and anxiety.2,3, 4
Stress Less Drops naturally:
- Support a calm the central nervous system2,3, 4
- Relax the mind 2,3, 4
- Support the reduction of anxiety and stress2,3
- Provide support for smoking/drug withdrawal or detox2,3
- Provide support for exam stress for students2,3
- Provide support for pre-presentations and public speaking2,3
- Fast acting in times of support for stress, anxiety, grief, angst or anger2,3,4
1. Palacios S, Soler E, Ramírez M, Lilue M, Khorsandi D, Losa F. Effect of a multi-ingredient based food supplement on sexual function in women with low sexual desire. BMC Womens Health. 2019 Apr 30;19(1):58. doi: 10.1186/s12905-019-0755-9. PMID: 31039769; PMCID: PMC6492381.
2. Wu YC, Hsieh CL. Pharmacological effects of Radix Angelica Sinensis (Danggui) on cerebral infarction. Chin Med. 2011 Aug 25; 6:32.
3. Zhang G, et al, Epimedium-derived phytoestrogen flavonoids exert beneficial effect on preventing bone loss in late postmenopausal women: a 24-month randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled trial. J Bone Miner Res. 2007 Jul;22(7):1072-9.
4. Akhtari E, et al, Tribulus terrestris for treatment of sexual dysfunction in women: randomized double-blind placebo - controlled study. Daru. 2014 Apr 28;22(1):40.
6. Kotta S, Ansari SH, Ali J. Exploring scientifically proven herbal aphrodisiacs. Pharmacogn Rev. 2013 Jan;7(13):1-10. doi: 10.4103/0973-7847.112832. PMID: 23922450; PMCID: PMC3731873.
7. Du J, Lu H, Yu X, Dong L, Mi L, Wang J, Zheng X, Feng K. The effect of icariin for infertile women with thin endometrium: A protocol for systematic review. Medicine (Baltimore). 2020 Mar;99(12):e19111. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000019111. PMID: 32195931; PMCID: PMC7220221.
Stress Less References:
1. Riley D, Fischer M, Singh B, Haidvogl M, Heger M. Homeopathy and conventional medicine: an outcomes study comparing effectiveness in a primary care setting. J Altern Complement Med. 2001 Apr;7(2):149-59. doi: 10.1089/107555301750164226. PMID: 11327521.
2. Champs NS, Lopes JG, Sousa PC, Souza CC, Justo BLT, Dutra DM, Mendes AMS, Santos CP, Tavares RLC. Impact of Homeopathic Treatment on the Quality of Life of Women with Chronic Diseases: A Randomized Controlled Pragmatic Trial. Homeopathy. 2021 May;110(2):102-107. doi: 10.1055/s-0040-1721062. Epub 2021 Mar 4. PMID: 33662995.
3. Bazzan, Anthony J, Daniel A Monti, and Bernardo A. Merizald, 'Homeopathy and Psychiatry', in Daniel A. Monti, Andrew B. Newberg, and Andrew Weil (eds), Integrative Psychiatry and Brain Health, 2 edn, Weil Integrative Medicine Library (New York, 2018; online edn, Oxford Academic, 1 Mar. 2018), https://doi.org/10.1093/med/9780190690557.003.0010, accessed 11 Sept. 2023.
4. Systematic review of the effectiveness of homoeopathy in the treatment of autism spectrum disorder. Clin Arch Commun Disord. 2021;6 (1): 1-11. Publication Date (Web): 2021 April 30 (Review Article) doi:https://doi.org/10.21849/cacd.2021.00339
Tribulus terrestris has long been considered as an aphrodisiac and to restore hormone balance, to support vitality and provide a sense of wellbeing. And for those who have noticed a decline in libido, the balancing of the hormones also heralds a restoration of sexual desire and drive.
Referred to as ‘Ultimate feel good herb’, damiana works to promote sexual health, support the function of reproductive organs, balance hormone levels, support hot flashes, and provide support during times of stress.
Horny Goat Weed
Horny goat weed has been used in traditional medicine to support libido by supporting the body's natural sexual response and orgasm, support symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, balance hormones and relieve stress. Horny goat weed contains a flavonoid called Icariin which assists to increase nitric oxide levels, relaxing genital muscles in men and women which may help promoting orgasms.
Dong Quai is known as “the women’s herb” or “female ginseng” because it is recognised in traditional Asian medicine as an all-purpose women’s herb. Dong Quai helps to restore and support hormonal balance, improve menstrual regularity and relieve PMS and hot flushes. It is traditionally considered to have powers for nourishing female glands.
Nourishes and supports an overworked nervous system.
Hypericum (St John’s wort)
General nerve tonic.
Helps with adrenal exhaustion following prolonged stress.
Vege caps & Tonic drops
Active ingredients per gelatin cap:
|Tribulus Terrestris herb||525mg|
|Horny Goat Weed||180mg|
Stress Less Drops:
Avena sat (Common oat) 6X: nourishes and supports an overworked nervous system
Hypericum (St John’s wort) 6X: general nerve tonic
Licorice 6X: helps with adrenal exhaustion following prolonged stress
Bach Flowers included:
Impatiens – provides calm at times of impatience, busyness and over-activity.
Rock Rose – provides relief from acute anxiety and fear
Herbal Ignite for Her
3 capsules per day, taken in a divided dose (two in morning, one at night) with food.
Femme Balance Drops
Dosage: 10 drops directly under the tongue for up to 6 doses. Reduce as symptoms improve.
Always read the label and take as directed. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.